Brewhouse Equipment:The heart of the brewery
The heart of any brewery is an efficient and consistent brewhouse. At ProBrew we believe in the right amount of automation for a brewhouse allowing science to support the art of brewing. Utilizing state-of-the-art, industrial, Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) PLC’s and automation allows ProBrew to deliver semi-automatic or fully-automated brewhouses that deliver repeatable, efficient and high-yield brews at the right price-point.
ProBrew manufactures brewhouses in standard 2-vessel manual designs for 7bbl, 15bbl and 20bbl sizes and 20bbl, 30bbl, and 50bbl fully automated systems with 3 – 4-vessels. Vessel layouts include 2-vessel systems (Mash Tun/Lauter Tun and Kettle/Whirlpool), 3-vessel systems (Mash Tun, Lauter Tun, Kettle/Whirlpool), and 4-vessel systems (Mash Tun, Lauter Tun, Kettle, Whirlpool). All brewhouses are built of high-grade, 304 ANSI stainless steel, with many US components from leading US suppliers such as (SPX/Waukesha pumps, SPX/APV sanitary butterfly valves, SPX heat exchangers, and Rockwell Automation Allen-Bradley automation and controls).
Features & Benefits
- 7bbl – 50bbl systems in 2, 3, & 4-vessel configurations
- 7bbl, 15bbl, 20bbl Manual, 20bbl, 30bbl, 50bbl Fully Automated
- ProCellar technology for integrated cellar control & management
- Touch screen HMI control panel utilizing Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley PLC Controls
- Continuously welded, heavy-duty type 304 stainless-steel construction
- Slip resistant stainless-steel or fiber grate style stairs and platforms
- Manual or automatic stainless-steel rakes and plow systems
- Shallow conical bottom cone for complete liquid run of
- Lauter machine arm utilize a pneumatically operated spent grain plow
- Integrated and Internal CIP
- High-gravity brewing capabilities
- Tangential inlet velocity inductor enabling optimum wort handling