Brewery & Beverage Processing Equipment, Solutions, Technology & Service
Welcome to ProBrew where we continually focus our American engineering and technical resources & expertise on developing the technology, innovation, tools and systems to improve the operations of craft breweries and beverage producers.
Brew like a pro™
Read more about the Alchemator and how brewers can easily craft a better hard seltzer and LA/NA beer
Find out why Round Trip Brewing went with ProBrew for their all-new 15 bbl brewhouse
Jackalope’s Packaging Line Manager maintains proficiency and speed with their ProFill 90S Can filler
Craft brewing and craft beverage production is more than just a business opportunity; it’s a passion. At ProBrew, we put the same passion into every piece of equipment we make – and back it up with 24/7 service & support – so that our customers can craft their best products. We offer a complete line of brewery & beverage processing equipment for small to large craft breweries, microbreweries, cider mills, kombucha manufacturers, and other craft beverage processors and start-ups around the globe and across the North American continent.
Brewery & Beverage Processing Equipment from ProBrew incorporates sophisticated automation & technologies to provide consistent and repeatable production results. Our scalable, compatible systems allow breweries & beverage producers of all sizes to grow at their perfect pace.
The ProBrew line of craft brewery equipment includes:
- ProBrew – Brewhouse technology from ProBrew offers manual to semi-automatic & fully-automated brewhouses in 10 to 30bbl sizes and two to four tank systems with customization available.
- ProCellar – the full brewery & beverage cellar automation is serviced and designed without the need for hoses. Our cellar systems offer remote access and control to eliminate mistakes while boosting efficiency, sanitation, and safety.
- ProCarb – complete in-line carbonation and nitrogenation systems on the cutting edge of technology. From the ProCarb Mini to the ProCarb Plus, our carbonation equipment offers flexibility, speed, and efficiency with precise and repeatable gasification into the beverage no matter the size of your operation.
- ProFill – customized filling systems for canning with speeds of 100-300 cans per minute using true counter-pressure-gravity filling and rotary seaming technology for minimal Dissolved Oxygen (DO) pickup, smooth transition, and extended product shelf life. Keg filling equipment ranging from two to four filling and washing valves, now available in one to two head mobile systems.
- ProLine – we partner with industry leading manufacturers offering technology and efficiency for smooth transition to and from our filling technology
- ProService – our service technicians are on call 24/7 to provide our customers with the best resources to keep you online and operating at your full potential.
The brewing profession has expanded beyond beer. Our products are finding their way into operations across many exciting industries such as hard cider, coffee, tea, kombucha, wine, distilled spirits, and cannabis infused beverages. Talk to us about your ideas!
ProBrew is your partner in the brewing & beverage production business. Whether it’s choosing the right equipment for your needs or operational support, ProBrew is in your corner through every step of the process.
To learn more about ProBrew, our systems, and our turnkey installation services, give us a call today at 262-278-4945. Talk to us about your brewing needs and how we can help your craft brewery or beverage processing business grow.