Tiny Bubbles. Giant Benefits
ProCarb Plus is a first of its kind, patented, integrated ProCarb and centrifugal separation system. This revolutionary, proven process of carbonating or nitrogenating within the centrifuge offers significant benefits to brewers; such as, space savings, energy savings, tighter process control, precise and stable carbonation and nitrogenation, and a substantial reduction of potential DO (Dissolved Oxygen) pickup within the separator or throughout in the cellaring process.
Patented utilization of the centrifugal separator for gas injection and absorption produces unmatched carbonation and nitrogenation in the brewing industry. Centrifugal forces equivalent to 17 G-force present a tightly compressed gas particle into the beer which results in instant and complete absorption. The elevated pressure achieved during the separation and gasification process within the centrifugal separator exceeds normal gas saturation pressures, thereby assuring that the gas will remain completely dissolved and stable within the beer.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce carbonation times by over 500%
- Alfa Laval separators with patented ProCarb carbonation technology
- Centrifugal forces equivalent to 17 G-force present a tightly compressed gas particle into the beer which results in instant and complete absorption
- Improves carbonation effectiveness by achieving very high CO2 yield and complete carbonation
- Precise PLC controlled electronic flow-meters for accurate injection ratios
- Automatic pressure control guarantees levels and saturation pressures for optimal stability and quality
- Optimally disperses gasses while eliminating room for unwanted DO (dissolved oxygen)
- Increase CO2 or N2 utilization with improved accuracy and repeatable results
- Increase sustainability and reduce carbon footprint
“A centrifuge was my pie-in-the-sky dream, but when we saw the ProCarb Plus at CBC (Craft Brewers Conference), we realized we could recover all our costs in all the saved time. Now we can go right from the crash cool to packaging. I can do in 3 hours what used to take 3 days.“
( Rob Whyte, Fort Myers Brewing Co; in Fort Myers, FL)